Saturday, August 11, 2007

Rio Rancho: Piano & Group Music Lessons

MUSIC LESSONS



I am a piano teacher with 20 years experience in teaching private piano lessons. I am interested in teaching beginner group piano lessons for first and second grade students in my home. I believe there is a need for music in the home school program and I enjoy teaching children. I have taught group lessons in the past and found it to be a rewarding experience for both the children and myself.



I am licensed to give piano lessons, have several references and have recently been approved by the school district office to advertise in the local schools.



I would like to begin teaching group lessons in September of this year. If interested please contact me by phone at (505) 994-3353. Private lessons are also available.



Janice Clark

449 Pyrite Dr. NE

Rio Rancho, NM 87124

(505) 994-3353

No comments: