Monday, August 20, 2007

Albuquerque Area: Free Hypnotherapy to Homeschoolers through August 31

Normally I only send through emails and businesses directly relating to homeschooling but since this offer is specifically for homeschooling families I am sending it through and her business will be listed as on of our many homeschooling family businesses on our New Mexico Homeschool Community Yahoo Group!--Tabbi
__________________________________________________________________________________

Free hypnotherapy sessions for homeschoolers through August 31

A 4th-year homeschool mom in ABQ, I'm proud to offer free therapeutic sessions to my homeschooling community. In return I am only asking for testimonials and referrals to build my practice -- see www.HypnotherapyNM.com for more info.

Hypnotherapy offers children relief from lots of issues, like anxiety, allergies, sleep problems, and more. Hypnosis is as natural as daydreaming and kids find it really fun. My 7-year-old daughter and I use hypnosis for all kinds of things, even making mosquito bites quit itching! Sessions can also unlock children's natural abilities in sports, academics, music and art. Children's sessions are conducted with the parent either in the room or just outside the open door.

Parents: free sessions are for you too. The list of grown-up services is quite long! Please contact me to find out how hypnotherapy can help you: ShelleyBlack.CHt@gmail.com or 505-977-2007.

Sincerely,
Shelley K. Black, CHt
Clinical Hypnotherapist
505-977-2007
ShelleyBlack.CHt@gmail.com
www.hypnotherapyNM.com

No comments: