Monday, August 27, 2007

Thanks to Fundamentals Gymnastics for their exhibitions & fun at the Not Back to School Fair!





Fundamentals Gym brought out their team boy & girl gymnasts to give exhibitions at the fair and they were just fantastic! Some of the team kids are homeschooled but the others were from local schools and we thank their parents for allowing them to come to our fair! All of the kids are wonderful performers and we wish them a successful gymnastics season!

After the exhibition Fundamentals provided mats and things to tumble and flip over and I knew it was a hit when the conference room suddenly only had the sounds of adults talking because the kids were all in the gym!

They have great classes for kids-boys & girls and I highly suggest you check it out. I have been involved in athletics my entire life and they are one of the few places I have experienced that works on the whole child and not just the athlete!

http://www.fundamentalsgym.com/

No comments: