Thursday, August 9, 2007

All of the desks at Hope Christian School have been taken!-Thank-you!

Original Message:

Hope Christian schools has (not sure on the numbers, but sounded like quite a number) some 1st grade student desks that they will give you, if you go to their school to pick up. I am heading there tomorrow morning. She told me to take as many as I needed, as they were going to go to the dumpster! I would imagine that if anyone else is interested and can get there to pick them up, it would be fine. Here is the contact info:

Shirley Gray (Elementary School)
797-4290
6721 Palomas (drive through gates, she said it was right there, can't miss it)

She told me that they would be there from 9AM - 3PM. Also it sounded as though they were getting ready to toss them soon, so if anyone is interested, they may want to call her first thing! I hope someone else can benefit from their generosity!!

No comments: