Thursday, April 12, 2007

Voice Teacher Coming to Albuquerque Area

Here is an email from a homeschool mom who teaches voice and is moving to the Albuquerque area, I am sure she will be welcomed in our community! Attached are some reference letters and if you need them emailed to you privately, if your group does not accept attachments, let me know and I will do so! Enjoy, Tabbi


Tabitha,
Hi! I got your name from my friend Kathy Hahn. My name is Lara Moore and I will be moving to Albuquerque very soon. I am a homeschool mom here in Greeley Colorado and I have been teaching private voice in the Greeley area for three years. I am very interested in getting my business started in ALB. I know God has a plan to use me there and to help kids find and use their gifts to the Glory of God. I have attached three letters of recommendation from moms here in the area. Please distribute these along with the bio that Kathy has. If you need me to e-mail you a new bio I will.
Thank you,
Lara

Here is her Bio:

Albuquerque and Rio Rancho will welcome Lara Moore, voice teacher to the area in April. Email her at apollos_crew@msn.com for more information or to set up your first lesson!

Lara is a trained Lyric Soprano who has been teaching private voice for the past three years. She beganas a jazz band/ show Choir soloist and has been featured as the lead in two musicals The Voice and The Choice .

She has performed with Greeley Colorado's community theater and sings presently with Loveland opera theater. She has been judging young vocalists in local competitions for the past three years and continues to help her students grow in their abilities to become all God wants them to be.

Students come once a week for private lessons they start off learning musical styles including: gospel, folk, contemporary and opera. Students will learn how to deliver a song so it engages the audience and shows their best voice through the various vocal techniques they will learn.

First lesson is always free after that it's $15.00 for beginners and 18.00 for intermediate.

More information:
Hi homeschool Community of NM!

My name is Lara Moore and I will be moving to the albuquerque area very soon. I have been teaching private voice for three years here in the Greeley area. I have twenty voice students some are homeschooled others come to me for lessons after public school dismisses for the day.

I am a trained Lyric soprano. I was a voice major in college. I began as a jazz band /show choir soloist and then traveled for a few years with the vocal group Heaven Bound where I was lead soprano. I was the lead in two musicals The Voice and The Choice. I perform with Greeley Community Theater and Loveland Opera Theater. I am called upon to sing for many local functions. I have been judging young vocalists in local competitions for two years.

Voice students begin by learning various vocal styles including....gospel, folk, contemporary, broadway, and opera. In order to bring out the best performance and engage the audience students learn excellent vocal techniques such as ....raising the soft palette, painiting a song, singing to a focal point, breathing techniques, using vowel modification and many others.

I accept students of all ages; some are adults and some are kids.

First lesson is always free

After that it's $15.00 for a half hour session. Sibling discounts do apply

email me at apollos_crew@msn.com

Attatched are letters of recommendation from other mom's.

I look forward to getting to know you all better scince we'll be new to Albuquerque and I look forward to working with your kids and bring out their gift to the Glory of God!

Lara

No comments: