Saturday, April 28, 2007

Piano for sale

Hi Tabbi,

Rose Thomas here. I met a man who has a 45-50 year old Wurlitzer piano for sale. It is a spinet and a cream color. He is asking $800, but will take $700. He is selling the piano because no one plays it in the house anymore and he needs the space. I saw the piano. It is in beautiful shape. It is very heavy and needs to be moved by a professional piano mover. It will also need to be tuned after it is moved. I know a very good piano tuner as well. We have had our piano moved several times by a piano mover here in Albuquerque. He is very good and not very expensive. He moves the pianos for the symphony and the Santa Fe Opera. So the person moving the piano would have to pay for the piano to be moved as well. It is a great piano for a beginner or intermediate to early advanced piano student. We have one identical to it that I learned on and my kids are learning on now. I told him that I would circulate this to the homeschool community and for them to get in touch with me through e-mail so he's not getting all these calls. My e-mail is rlopezthomas@msn.com for anyone who is interested and has more questions. Thanks, Rose

No comments: