Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Albuquerque Area:Horseback Riding Classes. Anyone?

Contact information at the end of the email for Raven (the mom setting this up):

I called around for a stable class/field trip and this is what I've found...

Please let me know if your family might be interested and I may be able to negotiate better prices based on the number of children/participants we have.

Sundance Stables of Corrales

For two hours at the stables we would get an hour on the horses/riding the trails and an hour viewing the stables learning about grooming living environments of a horse etc. All of this for 35$ per active participant. I know this is a lot so just let me know what you all think. (If anyone knows of a place that has better rates please let me know and I would be more than glad to call and set something up for us as well. )

Also I found a place called Bishops Lodge Ranch

They have goats, chickens, and ducks. They said we are free to browse around the property and just observe and possibly feed the animals. This could be a fun field trip as well I'm just throwing these out there to see what the response is like and then we can work on dates/times etc.

Thanks everyone and continue the great job of being a homeschooler!!!!

Raven

No comments: