Thursday, April 26, 2007

Ph.D. Student Needing Home School Survey

To home schoolers and home school organizations:

My name is Cheryl Lanza, and I am a Ph.D. candidate through Breyer
State University, pursuing the Ph.D. in Education and Curriculum. I
am in the process of researching home schooling. Specifically, I am
looking at misconceptions that home schoolers and public educators
have about each other and determining if there is more common ground
than most people think. My mentor is Dr. Katie Moran who, herself, is
a home schooler and who has been very informative about home
schooling and gracious with her time and insights.

In order to accomplish my goals, I am asking that you take 15-20
minutes of your time in order to answer some of the following
questions about home schooling. Your input is both vital and very
much appreciated. I will not use any names in my dissertation unless
you specifically request that your name is included. I attained your
name or the name of your group through several home schooling manuals
and websites. Many of you are experts in the field of home education
or are a part of a group that, in some important way, contributes to
the home schooling community. If you are a part of a group, I would
request that you might pass along this survey to your members.

Your insights and responses are particularly important! Thank you so
much for your time and consideration. If you have any questions of
me, I shall be happy to answer them. My e-mail address is
PhDcandidate@optonline.net. Many thanks!

Please click on the following URL to visit the survey site: http://
s-o707z-6308.sgizmo.com

No comments: