Thursday, April 26, 2007

Free Indian Costumes

Hey Tabitha,

Would you pass this on please?

FREE to a good home!!

Northwest Coast Indian costumes.

Great for a KONOS coop doing the unit on
American Indians (Volume 1 I think). Or any group or individuals studying the Northwest Coast Indians.

They are elaborate, hand made blue felt with red trim. They are edged in sea shells. They have Northwest Coastal Indian designs on them. They include a cape, skirt, leggings and hat ( I think that is all) for 2 adults, a girl around size 8-10, and a girl or boy around size 4. You might be able to split the costumes up between more people if some wear capes and some only skirts.

I will check what I have and the sizes more carefully if you are interested. Email me at dianaturner1@comcast.net


Thanks,

Diana

No comments: