Monday, January 15, 2007

Health and Fitness Classes, Albuquerque

Hi Homeschoolers.
My name is Cheryl Armstrong and I am homeschool mom of 7 children.
I have a passion for heath and fitness. I was a gymnast and dancer when I was
in school. I went to Oral Roberts Univ. for college on a gymnastics scholarship
in 1979. Since then I have gotten into nutrition and exercise and want to teach
others some of the keys to staying healthy (especially in the winter!!)

I am offering a class out of my house on Mondays at 2:30. It will be for one hour.
It is for children and their parents if they are interested. It can count for a PE credit.

All ages are welcome. I will cover a health topic each week and do exercise for 45 minutes.
We will do aerobic exercise for 20 minutes and then stretching and strength work for 25 minutes.
Then we will discuss the topic of the week for the last 15 minutes.
We can start classes as early as January 22 (next week).

Just call me at 298-2001 home 259-2484 cell or email me at armsfamily@comcast.net .

Thanks so much,
Cheryl

No comments: