Tuesday, January 23, 2007

East Mountains, Albuquerque, Santa Fe- Piano teacher who travels available for homeschoolers!

I can not vouch for this person I only received the request to post his information to the group, so if you have a good review of this teacher or any classes for that matter please email me so that I can have some references to share!--Tabbi


Hello,

My name is Richard Atkins. I am a professional piano teacher who travels
to your home to teach. My days up until 3:30-4 are free to teach home
schooled children in the comfort of their own home. I also have all day
Monday to fill. I teach both children and adults alike. Please feel free to
spread the word. I live in the East Mountains of Sandia Park, but travel
to Santa Fe, Four Hills and the greater Albuquerque area. My fees are
very reasonable. Please post this. I can be reached at: (505) 286-1683
or my cell at: (505) 681-8376.

Thank you.

Richard Atkins
pianist4hire@hotmail.com

No comments: