Tuesday, March 20, 2007

NMHSCU Monthly Reminder

This is just a monthly reminder to send me information on events and classes and park days, etc. in your area that might be of interest to homeschoolers. Are your kids involved in sports or a play or other event that might be fun to come and watch? Let me know!

Also, please send me photos of homeschoolers doing activities or having fun. You do not have to post their names or where you live, generally just a first name, last initial and your town!

And we would be totally pleased to brag for you! Did your homeschooler win the science fair? the spelling bee? do great in a sporting event? or just have fun finishing a project and want to show it off....our blog is the place to do just that it is for our community of homeschooling families! Send me your photo and I will post it to the blog!

No comments: