Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Albuquerque: Need Homeschooler input on APS superintendent search

Hey Tabitha,

It's Natalie, from I Spy APS Education blog, and I wanted to make sure you know about the last of the meetings that are being conducted for community input for the superintendent search. We haven't, to my knowledge, had any homeschooling folks come to the meetings or provide input. I would love to hear from you and your contacts/group, and get your input around the qualifications, characteristics, and priorities that you'd like to see in the next superintendent. I'm on the committee that has been conducting these meetings and have heard lots of input from parents, educators, business people... and I really think your perspective would add to this process. The meetings are posted on my blog or you can go to the APS website and simply fill out the survey. This information is being collected to create an interview criteria for the search firm and the local search committee to use when interviewing prospective candidates.

If you get a chance, stop by the meeting this Saturday or fill out the online survey. This is a pivotal point at APS and for our entire community and will effect all of us.

Thanks,

Natalie

Links: http://ispyapsedu.wordpress.com/

http://www.apsinternal.com/

No comments: