Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Story About Sandia Mountain Natural History Program

Hello, my name is Rosa Linda Román and I'm an independent reporter here in Albuquerque's East Mountains (I used to anchor the morning weekend show at KOAT 7, but now I have two baby girls, so I am only doing stories on the side). If you were at Jamie Minich's "Insects, Arthropods & Arachnids" class you probably saw me videotaping the event.

The reason I'm writing is to let you know that story is now available for viewing. Just go to my website and click on the photo of the player to see the "Bug Hunt" story: www.RosaLindaRoman.com

(You will need QuickTime in order to view it.)

After you view it, I would love to have you post a comment about it. There is a link at the bottom of each entry called "add comment." Since I am not making any money doing this the best reward is feedback from people like you. Also, please feel free to check out the two other stories already on the site ("End of Trail" and "Harp").

If you like what you see and want to see more of my stories in the future, please "subscribe" to my video podcast by clicking "Podcasts RSS 2.0" on the left side of the website (it is completely free). That will allow you to get updated every time I post a new video on the website. Currently I am posting a new story by Monday of each week. Also, please feel free to tell your friends about this story, the site in general, or to even put a link to www.RosaLindaRoman.com on your own website.

By the way, if you would like a much higher quality copy of this (or any) story please send me an email at:

RLR@RosaLindaRoman.com

For $5 I will send you a high-quality DVD of the story (with and without my intro) along with extended interviews and video relating to the story (the fee is just to cover postage and materials).

Thanks to all of you who have made this new venture possible.

Sincerely,
Rosa Linda Román

PS Apologies to anyone who did not wish to receive this email. I promise I will send no further correspondence unless you contact me first.


--
You are receiving this announcement through a NM Homeschool Community Email mailing list. This list is private and will not be sold or shared. If you have any questions or changes to your email address please feel free to email me at NMHomeschoolCommunityUpdates@gmail.com

No comments: