Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Items Wanted for NMHSC--Wishlist & Volunteering

Two tall filing cabinets with the ability to use hanging files or the regular kind

*********Working Laptop w/ at least Windows 2000 or Windows XP Operating System and modem**************

A huge thanks to the volunteers that are helping out already, your work and time are extremely valuable and you are very appreciated!

We still have volunteer positions available:

Legislative Team

Adding/updating links to the yahoo group --must be a member of http://groups.yahoo.com/group/newmexicohomeschoolcommunity/

Website help, I did start a website but have not been able to maintain it very well --I did have one person volunteer but I could not findyour email for some reason so could you please email me again if you are still interested!

Volunteer to contact entities and resources around the state to let them know about our network

or consider volunteering at the next fair to be held in May/June 2008 I will need help at the entrance table and I will also need help prior to the fair with organizing duties of the various entities attending!

I wish I had not for profit status but right now that is not economically feasible but I am planning in the Spring to get started on the process! This is only a wish list and I am grateful for whatever help I get in whatever form!

No comments: