Saturday, June 14, 2008

FYI: Obama Endorsed by the NEA

This lady is a blogger, she has her opinions, she is a Christian homeschooler, mother of 6, and has been blogging for a few years on homeschooling--check out her 'about me' to see where she is coming from and her background--I subscribe to her blog mostly because I love to hear what everyone is saying, but that does not mean I agree with everything she says or that I endorse anything she stands for......just so you know when you read her blog I am linking you to it because she has good links to the endorsement by the President of the NEA (Nat'l Educators Assoc. a group vehemently against homeschooling--in their opinion homeschooling should be illegal) ok so on that note this is not an endorsement of ANY candidate I believe that you should have your own opinions and should vote for who you want....... that being said here is the link to 'Spunky Homeschooler' blog in which she links to the endorsement of Obama by the NEA and the education platform of Obama
http://spunkyhomeschool.blogspot.com/2008/06/nea-endorses-obama.html

Happy reading and as always have fun homeschooling!

No comments: