Thursday, December 27, 2007

New Mexico Home School Community Website--Finally Finished!

Hello all! I am going to stick out my tongue at all of you and say that I got one of my New Year's resolutions done BEFORE the New Year! LOL I finally sat down and worked on the New Mexico Home School Community Website. Nothing fancy but functional! And for being so not fancy it sure took a long time....I mean you all did not think I was staying completely off the computer even if you were not receiving emails right?!

So anyway I need those of you in a group or who run a group to take a look at the group listing page and tell me if the information is correct or if I am missing something. Just email me at NMHomeschoolCommunity@gmail.com

When I get a paid website it will be even better but for now free works for me! This is just a website telling about the group and to have a place to list things like groups in NM and will be able to accomodate those in our community that are not on the yahoo group! (Which has all the same information and more.) The blog will still work as it is because it is the best forum for all the listings and to have a calendar of activities.

Drum roll please............................. www.NewMexicoHomeSchoolCommunity.com

This is only the beginning of a cool interactive website for the New Mexico Home School Community and I am glad to have you all along for the ride as we learn and live together! May the New Year find you on the right homeschool path for your family, making friendships, welcoming those new to our community and recognizing the 'experts' among us!

Happy New Year 2008!

No comments: