Monday, December 3, 2007

HSers in Our World: NM Homeschooler's book published

Congratulations to our local homeschool mom! What a wonderful achievement and I am proud to say that I knew her when, lol, I am hoping to have her available at our upcoming fair in June to sign books!--Tabbi

=========================================================================
Chat > Homeschooler's book published
===========================================================================

From: SyraPi
Date: 2007-12-01 00:03:51
Reply: http://abqhomelearners.org/reply.php?topic_id=1796

My book Syra's Scribbles by Syra Divine will officially be released January 20, 2008. However, it is available for sale at my publisher's website www.publishamerica.com . Amazon.com has a page up but isn't fully usable yet. Most online bookstores will have my book by the release date.



I plan on having some book signings later in the spring.



The book is a series of letters written to a friend about my every day life from when my daughter Sophia was born until the birth of my son Basil. These are delightful stories that any mother can relate too. You can evens see the seeds of a begnning homeschooler.



You can find my book by searching



Syra's Scribbles



by Syra Divine



ISBN 1-4241-9018-5



http://www.publishamerica.com/shopping/shopdisplayproducts.asp?Search=Yes



---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I guess the link isn't working. If you go to publishamerica.com and click on their bookstore then you can search for my book by title, author or ISBN number. You could search any of the other online stores in a similar fashion. It's just that as of today publishamerica.com is the only one that is fully up and running.

No comments: