Thursday, February 28, 2008

Albuquerque/RR: HS'ed Teenager Wanted for KidSitting

Tabitha,
Could you forward this on to homeschool families in the Albuquerque and Rio Rancho area?
Thanks so much,
Niki Wolff

I am a homeschool mom, and I have three children, 8, 5, and 2 1/2. I have to work part time on Tues and Thurs afternoons, and I am looking for a responsible home school teenager who would be interested in watching my kiddos and making a little extra money. I teach college classes on Tues and Thurs afternoons and I need someone from 1:00 til 6:45 pm on Tues and 12:00 til 6:45 pm on Thurs. We live in Northern Meadows in Rio Rancho. If you have teenagers or know someone interested please email me and I will get in touch with you - thanks so much!

drswolff@hotmail.com
Niki Wolff

No comments: