Friday, February 2, 2007

-Wild Studies, Bahamas & Costa Rica

I can not verify the veracity of this program or anything about them it was merely an email I received and I thought some of you who love to travel in the summers might enjoy it! If you do go or find out more please let me know so we can add it to our list of resources!--Tabbi
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

My name is Tara Short. I am the Assistant Director for Wild Studies. Wild Studies offers science programs onsite in the Bahamas and Costa Rica. I was not sure who to direct this email to in your organization. Please forgive me if I have sent it through the wrong channel.



I have attached to this email, information about our summer programs in the Bahamas for grade levels 6th through 12. Individuals, and families are welcome, but I also want to extend to you the offer we give to other organizations.



For every 7 paying participants, one Group Leader goes free. This includes RT air, meals, lodging, equipment, and instruction for the entire week. Would anyone in your organization be interested in putting a group together for summer 2007? The Group Leader's job is to advertise the trip and make sure registration is completed. We take care of all the other details including arranging air, onsite logistics, and teaching classes.



Wild Studies has been offering these travel programs for 15 years. This is my 7th year as Assistant Director. I would be happy to talk with you more about this opportunity and teach you how to organize a trip for your organization. Please look over the attached fact sheet, visit our website www.wildstudies.com and let me know if you are interested.



Thanks and Have a Great Day,

Tara



Tara Short
Assistant Director / Lead Marine Science Instructor, Bahamas
PADI Rescue Diver / SSI Free Diver
Wild Studies: www.wildstudies.com
Toll-Free 1-866-658-1119
Direct: 1-715-252-1238
Fax: 1-212-500-7558
tara@wildstudies.com
Las Vegas, NV (Pacific Time Zone)



Watch Our Promotional Videos
http://wildstudies.com/sit_vid.asp

No comments: