Tuesday, February 6, 2007

UPDATE FROM BARBARA BESSER/ART CLASSES, Albuquerque

I am Barbara Besser, a Visionary artist who works with mixed media...meaning drawing, painting and collage. I have reserved the art room at The Taylor Ranch Community Center for Tuesdays from 10:30-12:15. I will be holding a class for" serious artists" (AGES 8-12 ONLY) to join...I will be exploring the many possibilities for MIXED MEDIA.


I will take registrations starting today. CLASS WILL BEGIN ON FEB.20th and will continue for 4 WEEKS ONLY. We will be creating at least two main pieces during that time, preparing them for show and sale.

The fee for this class/workshop is $40. Pre-registration is requested, by email or phone, and payment is due on the 20th. Please bring a LARGE watercolor pad, paints, magazines, and two glue sticks to the first class.
I will have all other materials available for use. Call: 463-5224
for further information. (LIMITED TO 7 STUDENTS)
artonwings@aol.com

No comments: