Friday, November 30, 2007

To hang on the fridge: 14 Days of Homeschooling Song

I posted mine on the fridge for the upcoming holidays and bring it out every year since I first saw this.....my fav is the part is the 14th day because I have had it happen...lol...Have fun, Tabbi



(tune of "THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS") The 14 Days of
Homeschooling

On the first day of homeschool my neighbor said to me,
"Can you homeschool legally?"

On the second day of homeschool my neighbor said to
me,
"Are they socialized, can you homeschool legally?"

On the third day of homeschool my neighbor said to me,
"Do you give them tests, are they socialized, can you
homeschool legally?"

On the fourth day of home school my neighbor said to
me,
"What about P.E., do you give them tests, are they
socialized, can you
homeschool legally?"

On the fifth day of home school my neighbor said to
me, "YOU ARE SO STRANGE! What about P.E., do you give
them tests, are they socialized, can you homeschool
legally?"

On the Sixth day of home school my neighbor said to
me, "How long will you homeschool, YOU 'RE SO STRANGE,
what about P.E., do you give them tests, are they
socialized, can you homeschool legally?"

On the seventh day of home school my neighbor said to
me, "Look at what they're missing, how long will you
homeschool, YOU ARE SO STRANGE!, what about P.E., do
you give them tests, are they socialized, do you
homeschool legally?"

On the eighth day of home school my neighbor said to
me, "Why do you do this, look at what they're missing,
how long will you home school, YOU ARE SO STRANGE, hat
about P.E. do you give them tests, are they
socialized, do you homeschool legally?"

On the ninth day of home school my neighbor said to
me,
"They'll miss the prom, why do you do this, look at
what they're missing, how long will you home school,
YOU 'RE SO STRANGE!, what about P.E., do you give them
tests, are they socialized, do you homeschool
legally?"

On the tenth day of home school my neighbor said to
me, "What about graduation, they'll miss the prom, why
do you do this, look at what they're missing, how long
will you home school, YOU ARE SO STRANGE!,
what about P.E., do you give them tests, are they
socialized, can you homeschool legally?"

On the eleventh day of home school my neighbor said to
me, "I could never do that, what about graduation,
they'll miss the prom, why do you do this, look at
what they're missing, how long will you homeschool,
YOU ARE SO STRANGE, what about P.E. do you give them
tests, are they socialized, can you homeschool
legally?"

On the twelfth day of homeschool my neighbor said to
me, "Can they go to college, I could never do that,
what about graduation, they'll miss the prom, why do
you do this, look at what they're missing, how long
will you homeschool, YOU ARE SO STRANGE, What about
P.E., do you give them tests, are they socialized, can
you homeschool legally?"

On the thirteenth day of homeschool I thoughtfully
replied:
"They can go to college, yes you can do this, and they
can graduate, we don't need the prom, we do it cuz we
like it, they aren't missing anything, we'll
homeschool forever, WE'RE NOT STRANGE!, We give them
P.E., life it self's a test, they are socialized, AND
WE HOMESCHOOL
LEGALLY!

On the fourteenth day of homeschool my neighbor said
to me, "How can I get started, why didn't you tell me,
where do I buy curriculum, when is the next
conference, WILL PEOPLE THINK WE'RE STRANGE? I think
we
can do this, if you will help us, can we join P.E. and
we'll homeschool legally.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tabitha,

Thanks so much! This is hilarious. Did you write it yourself?

MarcyMuser

Anonymous said...

That's so funny :-). However, I am the "neighbor" who is now homeschooling. Please don't be too hard on us. Remember that you weren't born with the information and understanding that you now have about homeschooling.

The Momtastic Stitcher said...

Neighbor: That is why this is so funny because so many of us were like this once....

And no I did not write it myself it is something that gets passed on the internet this time of year!