Monday, November 19, 2007

Albuquerque Area: Math and Science Instruction

Hello Home Schooling Parents and Students,

I just relocated to New Mexico and am instructing students in math and science from my home. I have active teaching and adminstrative credentials in the states of California, Colorado, and New Mexico. I have worked as an Assistant Principal and taught grades 2nd and 4th-8th. During my time working in public and private schools, I have served as the math instructional leader and department head, developed and implemented district-wide math programs, worked as an instructional mentor to teachers, led math and science tutoring programs, and been nominated Teacher of the Year. I am currently available to instruct students in math or science in my home, which is located in the N.E. Heights. I work with students in grades K-8. Please feel free to contact me at (505)797-4471 for more information on my services and qualifications.

Have a great day!

Christine Lenhart, M.Ed.

No comments: