Thursday, July 19, 2007

Albuquerque: Free books

I recently went to a garage sale and they had a ton of books for a great price. I ended up just buying the boxes and my little ones can't use a few of the books that were in there. Here is a list of what I have if you would like any or all please let me know and we can set up a place and time to meet. Thank so much and happy homeschooling.
Smiles,
Raven
heygorgeous3@aol.com

Ghost Horse
I know What You Did Last Summer
Sing Down the Moon
The Case For Christ
Crime Scene
The Mad Book of Horror Stories, Yecchy Creatures, and Other Neat Stuff
Deltora Quest City of the Rats
Spring Fever!
Bruce Coville's Book of Monsters
The Magnificent Mummy Maker
The Forgotten Door
Summer of the Monkeys
Indiana Jones and the Seven Veils
What Shall We Name the Baby? A baby name book
One Last Wish
Space Station Seventh Grade
Titanic The Long Night
You Shouldn't Have to Say Good-Bye
The Baby Sitters Club Portrait Collection
Healing The Shame That Binds You
xxx this is the book that corresponds with the movie. It's not like a triple x movie or something for those who arent familiar with the movie, Its the movie with Vin Diesel.
My Name is Brain Brian.
Whatever doesn't go will be freecycled so just let me know. I also have a bunch of maternity books, baby names etc let me know if you would like these as well

No comments: