Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Albuquerque: Chess Club (and Blokus)

I believe there is also another successful chess club that meets in Albuquerque, if you know of the contact information for that one let me know so that we can find a club that fits for you in your area! Have fun homeschooling-Tabbi
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi Everyone,

My son loves chess, so I am starting a chess club at the Central Library! The club will meet once a month beginning in August!

Bring your chess boards and join us from 5:30-7:00pm on Tuesday, Aug. 14th at the Central Library. The address is 501 Copper NW. It is located at 5th and Copper. There is a parking garage on the SE side and the library will validate parking for us.

Any interested teens that might want to help younger ones learn to play, please e-mail me!

I will also bring Blokus and teach anyone interested! It's a great game of strategy with geometric shapes. Any ages are welcome!

Please e-mail me if you can attend! I will need a headcount before that date for the library.

Thanks,
Heidi
hcsnm@yahoo.com

No comments: