Saturday, May 17, 2008

Resource: Highlights of Homeschooling, Unit Studies on Prince Caspian & More

Hello,
I wanted to know if you might consider passing this info on to your homeschool group, or homeschool bloggers. I know you don't want to be bogged down doing advertising for everyone, but I think that your group would appreciate the prices of my unit studies. I was a homeschooler for 13 years and always wished I would afford unit studies, but I could not. After 13 years of homeschooling I decided to write my own. I am a certified teacher as well as a free lance writer. I wanted to be able to offer them to homeschoolers at a reasonable cost so they could include some unit studies in their studies. My units range from 30-150 pages and stay within the $3-5 range, so they are affordable. They are also in E book form and I make them so that you don't even have to print them out, you can write your answers in a notebook. This saves on ink. So if you feel this would benefit your group please send them this information below. Thanks so much Teresa at The Highlights of Homeschooling.



The Highlights of Homeschooling is offering a Learning packet right now in time for the new movie Prince Caspian. This packet includes 4 unit studies: Narnia Poems, How to write 30 forms of poetry about Narnia, The Lion witch and Wardrobe Literature Unit Study, Prince Caspian Literature Unit Study and The Voyage of the Dawn Trader Literature Unit study.
These sell at some sites for $6 each. We have combined them in our Narnia Learning Pack for $10 for the whole pack.
Just visit us at www.hshighlights.com and get your pack

No comments: