Monday, May 19, 2008

Albuquerque Area: Cliffs Homeschool event, June 27th

June 27th

Cliffs Amusement Park

Join us on June 27th from 10:15 AM until you've had enough (they close at 10:00 PM on this day).

This is a cash only event, cost is $15.00 per person, you must pay me when you get there, and we must all go in as a group. There are no exceptions to this. You CAN NOT buy tickets for someone to come in later and meet you, it is not allowed.

You will have a wait time for me to collect money and then buy the tickets, be patient, this is a large event done for the homeschoolers.

For those not wishing to ride, you are free, all others of ALL AGES, if you ride, you pay, irregardless.

No outside food is allowed, bottled water is.

Cliffs is located at 4800 Osuna Rd, NE

Deadline to sign up is June 20th. Email me at fullhousewithsix@aol.com to sign up. I need to know how many in your party are participating, if that changes, you need to let me know that as well

No comments: