Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Albuquerque: Westside Homeschool Choir FREE Choir Performance

The director of this Choir will be at the fair on Saturday--busy lady that she is--so come meet her then and go to the performance it is free!--Tabbi



Hi Tabitha,
I hate to keep bugging you. I know you're probably swamped with making
plans for the Homeschool Fair this weekend. I had one person inquire
whether the choir performance was free or not. I didn't even think about
it, but that's a very important question. People may not come if they think
they have to pay. I changed the Flyer so that people know it's free. Do
you think it would annoy people too much to send another announcement,
especially highlighting that it's free? If you really don't want to send
another notice, I understand. If you don't think it would be a problem, see
below for what I'd like you to send. Thank you.
Catherine


Important Notice:
The "Once Upon a Time Shop"
musical, being held this Friday and Saturday, May 30th and 31st, at the Rio
Vista Church of the Nazarene, at 8701 Golf Course Rd. NW, 7:00 p.m. is
FREE!
All are welcome! See attached flyer.

Westside Homeschool Choir will be taking sign-ups for new members until
October. Come to the performance and see firsthand what they do. Come and
meet Lara, the director. Is this something your child would be interested
in participating in?

No comments: