Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Computer Training Curriculum for Homeschoolers

Info via the Albuquerque Home Learners www.abqhomelearners.org

Hello,
My name is Jason Presley and I am a web programmer and a former
computer
trainer as well as the father of homeschoolers. I have been doing some

looking around and have discovered that there is a lack of computer
training curriculum for homeschool students. I have begun to look into

developing this curriculum but would like some input from other
homeschooling families to guide me in this endeavor. Would you be
willing to pass on this link to an online survey about computer
training
for homeschoolers
(http://www.fusioninteractive.biz/homeschoolSurvey.cfm). The survey
will take less than five minutes and for completing the survey each
respondent will receive enrollment in the training system for one
student for one year.

I greatly appreciate your willingness to share this with the
homeschooling families in your group and your willingness to help me
develop needed and quality computer curriculum.

Thank you,

Jason Presley
me@jasonpresley.net

No comments: