Saturday, January 5, 2008

Albuquerque: Outpost Arena Homeschool Ice Skating Day

Outpost Ice Arena

Let's go Ice-Skating:

I have set up a 2nd homeschool day with Outpost Ice Arena to go ice-skating at the completely remodeled arena. Due to the great turnout and the rmany requests to do so again, the Date is set for January 23rd, with the deadline to pay on January 19th. We will meet at 10:50 and skate from 11:00 to 1:00, skates included. I have to pre-pay at $8.00 each for the first 11, so the easiest way to do this is to just collect from everyone ahead of time. You need to email me at fullhouseithsix@aol.com to sign up and then mail a check to me at 2A Locust Hill Rd, Tijeras 87059. Please make the check out to In Him Homeschoolers, of which I will deposit and then use our bank card to pay.

Outpost is located at 9530 Tramway Blvd., 87122

This was such a huge hit the first time, I had many requests to set it up again, and with it so cold out, at least here at our place, it seems fitting to do it this month.

No comments: