Monday, September 3, 2007

Thanks to the Mid-Rio Grande Homeschool Band @ the Not Back to School Fair

For years I have been hearing about this great homeschool band in town and now it seems that they have become so successful that he is looking for locations in Rio Rancho and the East Mountains! If your child is interested in joining a band I highly recommend contacting him at the information below if you did not already meet him at the Not Back to School Fair! Thanks Mr. Bratcher for coming and sharing your resources and may your band enjoy many years to come!

Mid-Rio Grande Home School Band

I am the director of a home school band that meets in Albuquerque. We have over 60
kids now, but I am looking to expand the band and I think your event might
be a good place to promote our group.

I teach beginning, intermediate, and advanced band to kids ages 9-19.
Currently we meet at my church at San Mateo and Indian School, but I am
trying to find a rehearsal space in Rio Rancho starting this fall for those
who don't want to drive across town.

Contact:
Brad Bratcher
(505) 299-1344
mrghsb@hotmail.com

No comments: