Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Rio Rancho Homeschool PE

FYI- This is still open. Thanks, Teresa

I wanted to let you know that I just enrolled my kids in the Homeschool PE class with City of Cultural Enrichment program. It runs from Sept. 6th to Nov. 1st. Class 1 meets on Tues. and Thurs. from 1 to 2pm. for ages 7-10 year olds. The cost is $35.00. There is a class 2 that meets at 2:15 to 3:15 for 11 to 15yrs of age. It is past the deadline, but there is still room...at least in the class 1 session.

Hopefully the link works for those interested, if not the phone number is included.


http://www.ci.rio-rancho.nm.us/documents/Cultural%20Enrichment/Department%20Brochure/Fall%202007/ChildrenTeen.pdf 891-5015

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My name is Jon Daniels. I am the Facility Coordinator at the Star Heights Recreation Center, where we run the Home School PE Class in Rio Rancho. Although the kids in our class really seem to enjoy the class we are not getting a lot of participation. Some of the parents that I spoke to said that having the class in the middle of the day was difficult. I was wondering if there was a better time of day when we can run the class and possibly get more participants? Anyone with information that might help is welcome to call our center at 891-7230 or email at mweinbrecht@ci.rio-rancho.nm.us.

Thanks.