Friday, September 7, 2007

Albuquerque/Los Alamos: Books for free & Sale

Shannon's house in Albuquerque:


I will have my "warehouse" open in the am tomorrow from 8-noon and 1:30-3:30. Still lots of free science materials. They will all take a trip to the recycling dumpster at 4pm. I picked up several boxes of Math Advantage today. Many different grade levels workbooks and teacher editions. All materials in my garage need to be picked up by 3:30 tomorrow!! Husband wants his garage back!!

I am also having a garage sale along with a neighbor! Lots of great stuff!

7509 Rio Salado Ct. NW 87120
Shannon Decker
899-2729

Los Alamos:

Lots of homeschool curriculum for sale.

Sat., Sept. 8 from 8:00 - 1:00

1166 Big Rock Loop - at the end of North Mesa

or if you would like to see them some other time,
call Linda at 412-5110. Thanks

No comments: