Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Thanks to the Salazar Sisters Page Pals @ the Not Back to School Fair

I hope you all got to stop by and see these talented sisters at work! As a parent in this homeschool community I am proud to have these artistic women in our midst! One of my goals is to have a section where homeschoolers can show off and sell their work in the future fairs and I hope to see the Salazar Sisters again! I have been using their bookmark since I got it and they made it with colors and a dolphin to remind me of my home in Florida! They make great gifts!

Salazar Sisters Page Pals

A sister owned and operated homeschool business!
Their motto is "Bookmarks with staying power!" They have several different styles and will make custom bookmarks or name bookmarks while you shop (15-20 minutes). Since most homeschoolers have an insatiable appettite for books, we hope they'll like them!

Contact:
Julie Salazar
juliesalazar@comcast.net

No comments: