Saturday, September 1, 2007

Albuquerque Area: Roadrunner Food Bank

Hello Fellow Homeschoolers,

I'm writing to see how many of you would be interested in volunteering with the Road Runner Food Bank. I'm assuming this will be for the older junior high and high school aged children and their parents however I haven't yet had the opportunity to speak with the one in charge of volunteers. We may be able to open it to more ages if possible. I was thinking we could get together and volunteer one day a week or at least two times a month.

http://rrfb.org/volunteer.htm

Here is the web site if you all would like to read the details. Please respond to me at heygorgeous3@aol.com and I can put a list together. If your family is interested please respond to me by September 15th. Thank you so much.

Smiles,
Raven*

No comments: