Monday, June 18, 2007

Review new PBS Show, Free DVD

Hello! As a fellow homeschooling mom, I wanted to contact you to find out if you would like to review some exciting new products for moms. My name is Hannah Keeley, I am a writer, a speaker, the founder of www.totalmom.com , a homeschooling mom to seven wonderful kids, and a part of a Mom-focused consulting group called Mom Central Consulting (www.MomCentral.com). Like me, I'm sure there are many parents in your support group who are looking for something educational to entertain the younger ones (so you can get some schoolwork done with the older kids). Well, I found it! I would love to give you a DVD preview of a new PBS show that is geared for kids, ages 3-5. You can review the product and let us know what you think in a short online survey. I let my younger ones check it out, and pretty soon, ALL of my kids were glued. It's an awesome show called "Word World," and everything from the animated animal characters to objects is made out of letters. You'll have to check it out! If you would like to get a free DVD and be one of the first to review it and also have your comments shared directly with the show’s producers, just send me your best mailing address, and I'll have one shipped off to you from our consulting team ASAP.


-


Thank you so much for your help!

Hannah Keeley

author, "Hannah Keeley's Total Mom Makeover"
author, "Hannah's Art of Home"
www.totalmom.com
www.momcentral.com

No comments: