Saturday, June 9, 2007

Albuquerque Area: Teachers needed for 2007-2008, please read and share!!!!

It is past that time of year where I advertise for teachers for the Friday Enrichment classes held through the In Him Homeschoolers group in the east mountains.

The classes run every Friday September (following Labor Day) through April/May the following spring. We are off for 7 weeks during the holidays in the fall/winter.

We have had such classes in the past as Elementary Spanish, Elementary and High School Drama, Home Ec, Biology, French, Math (several different classes) just to name a few. We currently have teachers lined up for Elementary Spanish and High School Drama.

What I am looking for is those interested in teaching for the upcoming year. Whatever you might have to offer, we are interested. Email me at fullhousewithsix@aol.com, put teaching in the topic, and let me know what you would like to teach. Please include a synopsis, price, and anything else you can think of. I will set the time schedule, so if you need something specific please include that as well. I will meet with all of you sometime in August and we will hold an open house the end of August. I need everything to me by July 10th in order to compile a list and send it out to the homeschool group.

If you or someone you know is interested in teaching, please contact me, and by all means share this email.

Thank you for reading, have a great summer.



Lisa Silva
Coordinator/Leader of
Friday Enrichment Classes,
Teen Action Group (TAG) &
In Him Homeschoolers,
East Mountains Group

No comments: