Wednesday, May 2, 2007

School Days at the 2007 New Mexico State Fair

Email me if you want the attachments and your group does not accept them! There is a brochure as well as a application.--Tabbi

Dear Tabitha—



My name is Larry Parker and I am working with Harry Pavlides at EXPO New Mexico on the school days program.



Harry has asked that I send you the pdf flyer and registratiom/application form for this year’s School Days Program at the fair. I have attached these two items with this email.

The registration/application form has been designed to allow you to download, complete on your computer and then email back to EXPO NM.



If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. The email address is lparker@exponm.com. You can call me at 222-9700. We have a new phone system, so

this number may different than what is on the materials. However, the old EXPO NM phone number- 265-1791 is still working and will remain active for several months.



Thank you for your interest in School Days at the State Fair.



Cordially,





Larry D. Parker

Special Assistant to the Deputy Manager

For Partnership Coordination

EXPO New Mexico- Home of the State Fair

An Enterprise Agency of the State of New Mexico

No comments: