Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Resource: Learning is an Art games, toys and opportunity

I have a weakness for games. I think they are a great way to teach kids and have fun. When I stumbled across this company, Learning is an Art, I was impressed with their educational games and marked a few that would be great for my daughter where she is right now in her learning. I placed an order and it went smoothly, so I began talking to the company a little more. Turns out they are expanding and would love to grow in our area. I told the President I'd put feelers out for our area. I think this would be something great to share with homeschool families. Their products are educational and meant to encourage families to play together. Plus, they donate ALL their profits to charities, which I like. Anyway, here's a page of more info and links to the company.

http://www.sign2speak.com/LIA/

I am not signed up with this company, though may have a party if she comes to town. I just think the company would work really well with homeschoolers and think their products are great.


The president is sending me some materials for the Homeschool Curriculum Faire on the 25th. So if you are interested in seeing a catalog or checking them out, stop by the Sign2Speak table.

.........................Amylee yitlan@yahoo.com

No comments: